Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valuable Feedback for your Resume | نصائح سديدة لسيرتك الذاتية

English version :

Little did I know about GreatResumesFast. I submitted my resume based on their offer to review it for free and I was amazed with the valuable feedback that they provided which truly addresses critical points, not just in the resume writing, but in the career development in general.

I highly recommend trying them out and they do offer premium services which may be direly needed by you.

Send them your resume to info@greatresumesfast.com and expect a reply very soon ISA.


النسخة العربية :

لم أكن أعرف عن GreatResumesFast إلى القليل. فلقد أرسلت لهم سيرتي الذاتية بناءً على عرضهم لمراجعة السيرة الذاتية مجاناً , و لقد أذهلتني النصائح السديدة التي ردوا علي بها , فقد أصابت نقاط مهمة ليس فقط في كتابة السيرة , إنما في التخطيط المهني بشكل عام.

أرشح لك أن تجربهم و أيضاً يوفرون خدمات مميزة من الممكن أن تكون محتاجأً لها.

أرسل لهم سيرتك الذاتية إلى info@greatresumesfast.com و توقع الرد قريباً إن شاء الله.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your opinion on what I wrote here ?